- Comprehensive puppy and kitten exams including education about care through all life stages
- Annual exams for healthy pets
- Semi-Annual exams for senior pets
- We tailor vaccinations to your pet’s lifestyle and follow recommendations set forth by the American Animal Hospital Association and the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
- We recommend only non-adjuvanted vaccines for cats since vaccines containing adjuvant have been associated with the development of Vaccine-Associated Sarcoma, a locally invasive tumor that carries a grave prognosis.
- Monthly Heartworm Prevention
- Flea and Tick Prevention
- Intestinal parasite testing (fecal test)
- 4DX Test for Heartworm Disease, Lyme Disease, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasmosis)
- Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) testing
Microchip Implantation and Registration
A Home Again Microchip, which is the size of a grain of rice, can be implanted under your pet’s skin during an appointment with us. After our visit, we will register the chip with Home Again for you.
One in three pets will become lost at some point during their life. Dogs and cats are much more likely to be reunited with their families if they have a registered microchip.
To read more about microchips, go to the Home Again website.
Dr. Tanouye is accredited by the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) to complete International Health Certificates. We are also able to complete Domestic Health Certificates for pets traveling within the United States.